Freedom In Christ
Freedom in Christ by Neil T. Anderson
Wednesdays, August 25-December 2, 9:00-11:00 AM, Conference Room, Newburgh Campus or online via Zoom
Are you ready for true and lasting freedom? The Freedom In Christ Course is designed to help every Christian become a fruitful disciple and make their life count. It has been an effective resource for Christians of all backgrounds, from those who have been believers for many years to those who are brand-new followers of Jesus.
Some of the areas covered in the course include:
- how we became brand-new people from the inside out when we became Christians
- why we can go boldly into God's presence any time we like without fear
- how nothing we do can make God love us any more or any less
- how to resolve the effects of even the deepest issues from the past
- how to deal with repeating patterns of sin
- understanding what God's purpose for your life is (it may not be what you think!)
In this study led by Ann Blake, participants will have the option of participating in-person at the Newburgh Campus or online via Zoom. (Please indicate your preference on the registration form.)
Participants will need to purchase their own copy of Freedom in Christ Participant’s Guide by Neil T. Anderson. Books are available locally at The Vineyard or online at ChristianBook and Amazon.