The 10/40 Window
The Crossroads Global Outreach Ministry is committed to placing a special emphasis on church planting amongst the unreached peoples of the world.
The 10/40 area:
- Contains 95% of the world’s unreached people.
- Is served by less than 5% of the world’s full-time Christian workers.
- Is the region of the world in most desperate need of cross-cultural missions.
- Is home to the majority of the world’s Hindus, Muslims, and Buddhists.
While it is not our intent to neglect the rest of the world, the goals and activities of the Crossroads Global Outreach Ministry reflect a priority for unreached peoples.
Consider this. As of May 2018:
- Of the 17,009 total people groups worldwide, over 7,078 are unreached, totaling 3.14 billion individuals.
- Of these 7,078 groups, 5,937 are in 10/40 Window countries.
That means 84% of all unreached people groups are in the 10/40 Window.
To learn more, visit: