Some next steps to Sending and Serving:
GO: Travel and Connect
- Take part in one of our global/regional trips - Kenya (June 6-15) or Dearborn, MI (June 9-14). Application deadline for both trips is March 3 (cccgo.com/gotrips)
- Take a tour of one of our local partners, Potter's Wheel (cccgo.com/potterswheel)
- FriendSpeak - Conversational English class on Monday nights at the Newburgh campus (cccgo.com/friendspeak)
- Japanese Ladies Friendship Class - Wednesdays at 9:00 AM at the Newburgh campus (email for more information)
SEND: Discover, Invest and Pray
- Read Art of Neighboring by Jay Pathak and Dave Runyon (amazon.com)
- Read Extreme Prayer by Greg Pruett (amazon.com)
- Financially invest in a community partner - Potter's Wheel (potterswheelministries.com)
- Financially invest in a church plant in Kyoto, Japan (mustardseed.network)
- Donate to one of our upcoming mission trips (cccgo.com/donatetoatrip)
- Prayer walk through Goosetown, one of our community target neighborhoods (cccgo.com/community)
- Receive regular prayer updates from one of our key global partners (email for more information)
MOBILIZE: Invite and Train
- Participate in the Local Outreach Trips (cccgo.com/community)
- Invite a friend to regularly pray through the Unreached of the Day (joshuaproject.net)
- Invite a friend to regularly pray for the persecuted church (opendoorsusa.org)
- If you haven't already, take Momentum (momentumyes.com)
OTHER: What's your idea?
- Have an idea and would like to mention it? Contact us!
For more information, email Julia Lee or call 812-518-1463.