YTH - APRIL 2021
Below you will find content for the month of April 2021 for our series, Day By Day. Being transformed into the person God created you to be does not happen overnight. Often we look at the "mountain top" experiences as being the moments that shape us -- like a camp, a retreat, or an awesome worship night. While God certainly uses these experiences, we are shaped most by what happens day by day. Throughout this series we are going to look at the spiritual disciplines we are invited to practice each and every day that help shape and form us into the people God has designed us to be. How do we find freedom through confession and forgiveness? How do we hear God's voice as we read Scripture and respond? How does being with God shape our doing for God? Is solitude the same as isolation? How does worship and singing become something we do more that just one day a week? This series will help establish rhythms in our lives that shape us day by day.
This month we have provided 3 weeks of content. Please adjust weeks as needed per your Group schedule.
These are a few resources to use as a reference or to share with your students.
• 'QUIET' BY ELEVATION WORSHIP
• 'CHAMPION' BY MAVERICK CITY MUSIC & UPPERROOM
• 'FOUNDATIONS: TEEN DEVOTIONAL' BY ROBBY GALLATY
• 'CREATING SPACE TO LIVE AND LOVE LIKE JESUS' BY JACOB STEWART, JEREMY LALK, AND LORI ROGERS
• 'MY TECH WISE LIFE' BY AMY & ANDY CROUCH
• 'REST AND SOLITUDE' BY MEREDITH KNOX